Suicide-Bombers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

+4
KaghNL
Ornexans
iPoschy
squirt
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned- - Page 2 Empty I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

Post by squirt 13th January 2014, 15:47

First topic message reminder :

Hello Admins,

I would like to report someone (ratnoz) on your server who is constantly accusing me of cheating... Not only that he is constantly insulting me the whole time.  He thinks I am using an aimbot.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.  I told him to demo me and upload to your server but he keeps saying there is no point because there are no admins.  I have finally had enough, so I demoed him as he kept accusing me while I played... especially if I killed him.  You can download it from the following dropbox link:

---  Won't let me post my link here because I have to be a member for at least 7 days???: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. I will gladly PM you with it if you let me know... ------

I have been playng UrT for a couple of years now, and without trying to sound like a pig, I am pretty good (but not overwhelmingly great by any means).  Normally I play the Fallin-Angels CTF server and have been ranked as high as #2 or 3 on their server according to GameTracker.  I don't play there as much now because I found your server (HLRz Medium Grav) and enjoy the Low Gravity, so my ranking has dropped for the fallin-angels server.  But they have a lot of very skilled players and always have admins playing as well.  They can attest to my playing ability if you want to ask them.

Not only that, I am an authed user as "squirt" on UrT's website and when I play.  I think they have some sort of automatic cheat detection if you actually cheat when you are authed.  Not positive, but if I really cheated, I would have been banned by now.

Anyway, it is getting increasingly disappointing when I am playing and am constantly accused by "ratnoz" of cheating and being called "cheating cunt" etc...  I try to ignore him, but then he tries to convince other players that I am cheating and I have to defend myself.  Just today, Sharp_shooter, started accusing me as well.  Some of your better players on your server have told them to demo or shutup, but ratnoz in particular keeps at it.

I finally have had enough and told ratnoz that I demoed him and will upload this to your server.  This demo isn't anywhere as bad as some of the other times, but at least it gives you an idea.  So.... Is it possible to have him temporarily banned so he might straighten out and quit accusing people, and realize that admins do exist for the HLRz server???

Thanks,
Andrew

squirt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Back to top Go down

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned- - Page 2 Empty Re: I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

Post by Ornexans 24th January 2014, 08:25

That would be funny, lol

Authority hm?
Well, I guess I can't help than x)
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 138

http://suicide-bombers.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned- - Page 2 Empty Re: I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

Post by legion1978 24th January 2014, 09:09

Ornexans wrote:That would be funny, lol

Authority hm?
Well, I guess I can't help than x)

X)) what bout an ass kicking thing? Razz
legion1978
legion1978

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 25th January 2014, 00:48

Oh, I'm good ast ass kicking! Very Happy
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ratnoZ 25th January 2014, 18:50

So the cheater came here crying for help; first and foremost, let me tell you that the process to "ban a proven cheater" is so tedious that I really doubt a real cheater gets banned.
Second, and most important, a cheater needs to be a real kid under 10 to NOT TURN OFF HIS AIMBOT/WH when he/she sees someone is specing him/her.
Third, many cheaters are either members of the founding clan, friends of admin or admin themselves, so even if a real video is uploaded (and cheater stupid enough to not turn off cheat while specd) it is of no use, of course.
Fourth and most important, cheaters DO know which servers are adminless, or at a minimum they know which time of day the server is not being watched to annoy other legit users with his aimbot+wh shit.
And yes, THERE ARE MORE THAN 1500+ AUTH ACCOUNTS BANNED FROM urtadmins.net; AND YES, MANY MANY CHEATERS ARE/WERE MEMBERS OF CLANS (sometimes well renowned clans), so again the claim of squirt is pointless when he says he is authed.
And my accusations are well based: people whom I call cheaters are:
- guys with high ping and ridiculously high number of headshots
- guys who systematically score double or triple than OTHER WELL KNOWN LEGIT PLAYERS
- in ctf, its specially easy to spot them; when they are on the losing team (zero catpures) they end up scoring even more than the rival best player (say 10 captures)
- they keep putting really childish excuses: spec me (of course, u turn it off when being specd), I've been playing this game for <put-some-decades-figure-here>, etc, etc
My list of cheaters that always comply to the above points are:
squirt, kittypants, legion1978
These 3 cheaters all behave exactly the same, and incidentally, I've never seen them joining a game at the same time.
And btw, Im not the only one to have accused them; sharp shooter and xenomorphious (the two I can remember) have done so; xenomorphius recorded a LoupGarou right now, his cid being 16512, for your record (and fwiw).To my surprise, hes one of the members, just I said above, they even are part of the server/clan staff (*sigh*).
And a lot of other players have violated your "rules" (spawnkilling, tk, camping, etc) but I don't complain because that has nothing to do with UNFAIR AND SOFTWARE ABUSE as is the use of wh+ab.
Signed: ratnoZ

ratnoZ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by grandmachismo 25th January 2014, 21:11

ratnoz wrote:Third, many cheaters are either members of the founding clan, friends of admin or admin themselves, so even if a real video is uploaded (and cheater stupid enough to not turn off cheat while specd) it is of no use, of course.

That is the lousiest excuse I've ever heard.  When you upload a demo here everyone can see it - they know who it's from, and most can see if it's conclusive.

You can say all you like about your theories of who is hacking, but until you provide a demo (which is a very SIMPLE thing to do) who's going to take you seriously on the merit of word?  Especially when u and your so-called friends call known legit players hackers too.  That's no different than the way you regard squirt's word.

If you can't even upload a demo to a file-sharing site like dropbox or mediafire and provide a link here then that's not our problem.  Why bother whining about it in-game if you're so resigned to there being no help?  I am giving you a chance to upload a demo or quit whining.  

Do you honestly think that behaviour is acceptable?  You think it's more effort than the whining you put in to de-auth and spec incognito?  

Oh, and the HLRz rules will be uploaded in due course, but I will say that if you can't spec and demo in the future and wish to make it unpleasant for legit players you can find another server - one way or another.

grandmachismo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by iPoschy 25th January 2014, 21:16

Well first of all welcome to the SB forums. You're right, the SB rules say no spwankilling (but i spotted you spawnkilling, too :O) but you are playing on the HLRz server. see a difference there?
Second, you just said you think they're hacking but never took a demo of them which could give us any prove. so if you really think someone is hacking you should take a demo and send it to us or for us what you're saying will be pointless.
third, the others you mentioned also never took a demo and i never saw them specting anybody to see if they really are hacking or not. they just cried 'uuuh he's an aimbotter' everytime i saw them.
fourth, you say cheaters usually have high pings, but in the case of squirt he has a very low ping, i think something like 30 (even tho just looking at the ping is not even close to a proof someone could be a hacker), then you mentioned systematically scoring very good compared to well known legit players. well being well known is not too hard just play a lot but well playing is a big difference. you can be well known with a score of 1:10 but be not well known but very well playing with a score of 3:1. as an example i bet you don't know [RKF]Cheguevara. he usually manages a score of 3:1 or 4:1 depending on the opponents and his own team. and in the case of squirt, well, let me say it like this, his score sometimes isn't better then yours or then mine so this one also can't be a reason to call him a hacker, hm?
fifth, you said they manage incredible high scores without capturing flags, but in our case here, squirt often trys to capture it and also captures it a lot. and even without capturing in ctf you can manage high scores by defending the flag because you get extra points for returning it and extra points for defending, so with one kill you can manage like 4 or 5 points.
sixth, the 'childish' excuses, well if someone says 'spect me' and you're sure he's hacking, why don't you disconnect, rename with an alias, then spect him when you just connected? and the years of playing can be a reason someone is just experienced and very good. someone with good headphones who plays with sound sometimes gets called wallhacker even tho he's not. have you ever watched an urban zone match? i'm sure you would call eveyone a hacker because they shoot randomly at places and hit players. that's what you call experience, you get a feeling where players more often hide.
seventh, if xenomorph really took a demo of loupgarou then he should send us the demo so we can take a look.
iPoschy
iPoschy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by LoupGarou 26th January 2014, 00:40

And now i'm beign accused to lol! 

First I thought it was a strategy just to annoy and distract other players; but now i believe he truly thinks he's right. It seems that every time he meets a more skilled player, automatically becomes a cheater. It's a very lazy acctitud to say everyone's cheating, and not taking a demo...

This is a basic tip: If you suspect of a player, don't say a word, go to spec and record a demo. Then post it here.

P.S.: I tried to mute him several times last night, but I'm so noob on b3 that I couldn't write the command sentence right  Rolling Eyes
LoupGarou
LoupGarou

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 26th January 2014, 02:50

Wow, I did not expect that guy to show up here.
But I'm too late, others took care of answering his post. But I totally agree with Poschy, Garou and grandmachismo.

If you got no proof, you're the little whining underaged kid. And there are various methods to get a good demo.
I often played with squirt, and also if you say that he might shut down his hacks, he was always one of the tops in the scorelist.

You can continue flaming arround, but don't hink that we will listen to you, if you talk bullshit.
Oh, and don't even think about accusing the whole Clan being involved in a 'cheating agenda' or something like that. That would be way too ridiculous.
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 26th January 2014, 13:09

Wow! I haven't been able to play or read the boards for the last couple of days and now I see I missed all the ratnoz action. I have been on at the same time as Kitty, Legion, and Loup, so I am not sure what he is talking about, or what point he was trying to make if we never were on at the same time. They are some of the ones normally kicking my *ss all over the place. And knifing me from behind when I am sniping. :-)

Yes... I also use headphones. It makes a world of difference over PC speakers. And I use tacs, which may confuse ratnoz with walling, maybe? If teamkill is turned on, though, then I can't use tacs because I would react to fast, kill teammates, and be autokicked from teamkill.

And I use smoke... because I like to annoy Legion. Smile Actually, If there are only a couple players, I don't use smoke, but use silencer instead. If there are more players, I use smoke to cause confusion with the less experienced players and only have to deal with players like LoupGarou when attacking the flag.

And I like to use the ratnozAimbot. It only works on ratnoz. And I only kill him with it about as many times as I kill any other skilled player. But it does have the great benefit of automatically triggering a cheating insult from ratnoz.

squirt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 27th January 2014, 05:05

Watch it squirt, he might believe you....and than he will never stop.
We can't ban evryone for flaming about you xD
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by legion1978 27th January 2014, 10:38

Ornexans wrote:Oh, and don't even think about accusing the whole Clan being involved in a 'cheating agenda' or something like that. That would be way too ridiculous.
u kiddin right? that was the first thing he did when i told him bout a thread dedicated to him over here X))) he said something like "of course its a cheaters server/clan/anything blah blah blah faggot cheater blah blah blah my mom hates me blah blah blah"

squirt wrote:
And I use smoke... because I like to annoy Legion.  Smile  Actually, If there are only a couple players, I don't use smoke, but use silencer instead. If there are more players, I use smoke to cause confusion with the less experienced players and only have to deal with players like LoupGarou when attacking the flag.
i knew it ¬¬ u know theres a special place for smokers and taccers and gay36ers.. its like the uhhh g36 east wing down in hell X))))  Twisted Evil 

ratnoZ facts:
- hes is a moron: never ever has even seen a youtube video or specd an aimbotter. he simply has no idea about it and cannot tell the difference. if he would even bothered to do so, he'd instantly realize what an idiot hes been.
- hes a kid. no grown up can be that much of an annoying idiot.
- he believes he can stand at (or get to) one spot and NOONE must have the right or ability to spot him or shoot him cause, of course, that poor soul MUST be walling.
- he cannot count, sux at math.
- he has not (yet) understood the scoring thing in ctf (about extra points and such) and dun even pay attention to it. why would he. everyone sux or cheats but him. entire clans conspire against him.

anyway. anyone speccin me can see that i usually start up slow and hittin shit, then pick up (if ever) but generally my aiming sux and im  slow. which is why i (try to) aim for the head (and fail even more, so my % plunge). not to mention my poor vision (specially in dark maps).
and I dont even  think i have such an alarmingly high hs ratio or any other ratio for that matter. that may well be squirt or loup with their disgusting gay36 lady toys u.u

!permmute ratnoZ X))
legion1978
legion1978

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2