<pride> homo !tb -TempBanned-

Go down

<pride> homo !tb -TempBanned-

Post by LoupGarou on 31st January 2014, 10:51

Hey guys! Today we had some troubles on the server with this player (<pride> homo)

I couldn't record his first messege because i was playing, but it was directed to Aylana_NL_. He insulted her big time, so I start recording.

I divided the demo on 3 parts, because i didn't want them to be large

First Demo: Here you'll see what happened when i start recording. I last warned him, and then muted him. The interesting part goes up until minute 9.

First Demo Link

Second Demo: Here the map has changed. We have more crap talking, so I tried to !tb him. You'll see me struggling with the commands. I couldn't make it work (still learning  study), so at the end I just kick him. The interesting part goes up until minute 13:45.

Second Demo Link

Third Demo: He enters again after I kick him, but this time I figured out how the b3 command works and so I !tb him. Now I know the amount of time is set on minutes, not days

Third Demo Link

Regards!
LoupGarou

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: <pride> homo !tb -TempBanned-

Post by iPoschy on 31st January 2014, 16:18

Well he seemed to be a bit annoying but in the demos i didnt see very much of him..at least compared to ratnoz or some other assclowns.. i've got no problem watching longer demos if they give me more useful information about a player Wink anyways thanks for your help

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by KaghNL on 1st February 2014, 10:25

@3995 just got tempbanned by system I gave him a "!warn blue" a couple of times(he called himself <blue>ho..)

KaghNL

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by LoupGarou on 1st February 2014, 11:22

Yep, seem to be the same guy

LoupGarou

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content