Change Log

Go down

Change Log

Post by grandmachismo on 7th February 2014, 17:21

I have added back the ability to vote to cycle maps, and will go through the statistics of the server map vote plugin to check the least popular maps
- I have a plan to replace a map with Terrorism 3.

I lowered a few commands for different player levels, updating the command lists:
- afk is now level 0.. no !reg required
- !fo = 20
- !bal = 20
- !sk = 40
- !change = 20

I also plan on installing another B3 plugin for improved lookup of information such as aliases and ban info: Here

grandmachismo

Anzahl der Beitr├Ąge : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Change Log

Post by grandmachismo on 22nd February 2014, 20:18

I updated the already installed superadmin plugin to have commands set at the following levels:

0 - !allaliases or !allalias - Allaliases extends the alias command, and will not limit itself to 10 answers as alias does. Optional parameter <detailed> will show alias creation and modification time plus number of times the alias was used.

0 - !listids or !lids - Listids will display the player ids of every online player. Alternatively, it can be used with a name, in which case, it will display the id of that player. By default, it's available to all players. The idea is that when someone demos a cheater, they can include the player id for easier banning afterwards.

40 - !listbans or !lb - Listbans will display *ALL* active bans, expiration time, which admin applied it and what reason the admin gave. Optional parameter <admin> will list bans only by that admin.

40 - !superbaninfo or !sbaninfo - Superbaninfo will display more information on a player's ban, including expiration time, which admin applied it and what reason the admin gave.

40 - !superlookup or !slookup - Superlookup extends the lookup mechanism. Currently, lookup will only find players that are currently using a certain name. Superlookup will also find all players that used a name and changed it. This is useful for hunting people that use another's player name, cheat in their name, and change it.

40 - !pastbans or !pab - Pastbans will display all past bans (tempbans and bans) of a player, who applied the ban and the expiration of the ban.

40 - !notice = as far as I'm aware the next two commands levels are implied by this commands level

40 - !lookupnotices or !lnot - Lookupnotices will display all active notices for a player

40 - !deletenotice or !delnot - Deletenotice will mark notice #number as inactive. The number is obtained from the !lnot listing.

I also lowered !pabigtext to level 20

grandmachismo

Anzahl der Beitr├Ąge : 14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum