Suicide-Bombers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 -Fixed-

3 posters

Go down

HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 -Fixed- Empty HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 -Fixed-

Post by KaghNL 4th February 2014, 23:01

HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 is not reachable

KaghNL

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

Back to top Go down

HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 -Fixed- Empty Re: HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 -Fixed-

Post by KaghNL 4th February 2014, 23:37

server up and running again thx

KaghNL

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

Back to top Go down

HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 -Fixed- Empty Re: HLRz - Medium Grav [Mixed]_018 -Fixed-

Post by iPoschy 5th February 2014, 03:57

Yea Grandmachismo was working on it so he put it offline Wink
iPoschy
iPoschy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by grandmachismo 5th February 2014, 17:41

I would normally try and announce that early but I had a limited amount of time in which to do my testing on a map I compiled - Eagle_Extended_Bots..

This was an attempt to get bots to spawn separately from humans in TDM.  The entities that work for differentiating between bot and human don't differentiate between team colours.  The reason for having separate spawns for bots is that they get stuck at the existing spawn locations.  A real pain, so it looks like the only way I can fix this is to shift existing TDM spawns to 'safer' locations, and include some bot clipping to prevent bots from going to areas of the map that will slow them down etc.

For now, this is a work-in-progress.

grandmachismo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down