Suicide-Bombers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

+4
KaghNL
Ornexans
iPoschy
squirt
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned- Empty I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

Post by squirt 13th January 2014, 15:47

Hello Admins,

I would like to report someone (ratnoz) on your server who is constantly accusing me of cheating... Not only that he is constantly insulting me the whole time.  He thinks I am using an aimbot.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.  I told him to demo me and upload to your server but he keeps saying there is no point because there are no admins.  I have finally had enough, so I demoed him as he kept accusing me while I played... especially if I killed him.  You can download it from the following dropbox link:

---  Won't let me post my link here because I have to be a member for at least 7 days???: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. I will gladly PM you with it if you let me know... ------

I have been playng UrT for a couple of years now, and without trying to sound like a pig, I am pretty good (but not overwhelmingly great by any means).  Normally I play the Fallin-Angels CTF server and have been ranked as high as #2 or 3 on their server according to GameTracker.  I don't play there as much now because I found your server (HLRz Medium Grav) and enjoy the Low Gravity, so my ranking has dropped for the fallin-angels server.  But they have a lot of very skilled players and always have admins playing as well.  They can attest to my playing ability if you want to ask them.

Not only that, I am an authed user as "squirt" on UrT's website and when I play.  I think they have some sort of automatic cheat detection if you actually cheat when you are authed.  Not positive, but if I really cheated, I would have been banned by now.

Anyway, it is getting increasingly disappointing when I am playing and am constantly accused by "ratnoz" of cheating and being called "cheating cunt" etc...  I try to ignore him, but then he tries to convince other players that I am cheating and I have to defend myself.  Just today, Sharp_shooter, started accusing me as well.  Some of your better players on your server have told them to demo or shutup, but ratnoz in particular keeps at it.

I finally have had enough and told ratnoz that I demoed him and will upload this to your server.  This demo isn't anywhere as bad as some of the other times, but at least it gives you an idea.  So.... Is it possible to have him temporarily banned so he might straighten out and quit accusing people, and realize that admins do exist for the HLRz server???

Thanks,
Andrew

squirt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Back to top Go down

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned- Empty Re: I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

Post by iPoschy 14th January 2014, 02:07

As i told you in a PM send me the demo via E-Mail and we can take care of him Wink
iPoschy
iPoschy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

Back to top Go down

I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned- Empty Re: I am being accused of cheating on your HLRz Medium Grav server -Banned-

Post by squirt 14th January 2014, 02:26

Thanks iPoschy! I sent you an email with 2 demos. I have a few more from around the same time, but this should give you a good enough idea. I think the second one, I did a !cid to get is id.

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by iPoschy 14th January 2014, 07:36

it would be nice if you could join now cuz your best friend ratnoz is there Razz want to see if he keeps calling you a hacker
iPoschy
iPoschy

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 14th January 2014, 09:41

Unfortnately I was at work.  It doesn't look like he is on right now.  If I had joined, he would have started acting up as soon as he noticed my name.  I am sure of it. He always did it before.

Did you get a chance to review the demos?

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by iPoschy 14th January 2014, 09:42

ye i took a look at the demos...as i said i'd like to catch him up doing it again so i can directly take care of it
iPoschy
iPoschy

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 14th January 2014, 09:45

That would be good. If he sees an admin get involved, he will probably cool it.

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by iPoschy 14th January 2014, 09:50

well i also told smurf_nl aka kagh_nl to keep an eye on him if he keeps calling you a hacker so i can get a third opinion
iPoschy
iPoschy

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 14th January 2014, 10:57

I am playing right now and Sharp_Shooter just joined. As soon as he joined he said "Ahhh, cheater is on again"...

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 14th January 2014, 13:50

Ratnoz is on now. He was on earlier and said after he shot me, he said "Got you cheater"...

This time he said "Die cheater.

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 14th January 2014, 13:53

In the last couple minutes he has already called me a "cheating cunt" and "aimbot fag".

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 17th January 2014, 07:25

I will also try to join if I see him arround (I'm also an admin Wink)
But you could also post those demos here, there is an explanation how to do so in the forums.
Just take a look at 'Reports' -> Posting Demos

And (just my opinion) I would rather slap and warn him, instead of banning him right away. But if that wouldn't help I would agree to a ban too. I can't stand idiot Wink

Greetz
Ornexans
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 138

http://suicide-bombers.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 17th January 2014, 10:01

Thanks Ornexans!  I have been kindof avoiding playing the server as much, especially if I see ratnoz on there and even more so when the bots were unbalanced.  He loves to really give it to me when he beats me, and when the bots are unbalanced, it is that much easier for him.  People tell him to shut up and he then starts getting after those people.

He is actually a good player and often beats me scorewise, but I think he has a problem with my score to death ratio.  Doesn't think it is possible without using an aimbot hack.  I have spec'd someone about a year ago using an aimbot and it is light and day clear when they use it.

Regarding demos, I would upload, but during the demo I normally forget that I am taking it and it gets too big to upload, even after compressed. So a dropbox link seems to work best in that case. I still have a ton more I can share with you if you want more evidence...  Please let me know.

Basically the way it goes, though, is he will start accusing me of cheating as soon as he joins or sees me join.  Then every time I kill him he will call me some insult that contains either aimbot or cheater.  Then when he kills me, he will take great satisfaction and say another insult involving cheater.  Then he will try and tell others that I am a cheater, and get those people second-guessing.  Then when they say something to the contrary (some who spec'ed me), he gets after them and insinuates that they like cheaters.  So demos are kind of long because I have to wait until I kill him, or he kills me for more insults to fly.

Thanks again.  Hopefully this gets resolved soon as it is draining after while.  Smurf_nl is a very good player too.  Never seems to be on when ratnoz and I are both on though.  Hopefully the timing will work out sometime.

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by KaghNL 18th January 2014, 01:46

Hi all, let's consider ratnoz probably has a slight mental illness of a so called 'Gilles de la Tourette syndrome' the way he labels some players and call them a cheat is also really not that big kind of a deal. I've encountered many times being called a cheater and more. Most of the cases I just thank them for the compliment. But if it comes to names calling like fag or nigger or other really abusive words at that point is where I draw the line. Because trash talk is a way for some people to express themselves it doesn't mean you have to take that crap. I don't like banning players from a server for just being a dick. In my many years as a senior admin on several servers I tried to reason with them and ask politely not to talk trash like that.
In UrT there are enough options where you can turn off the chat.
My advise would be turn off your chat if he is around and turn it back on if he's not.
The guy is not the only one to call cheats but really again not that big of a deal.

In case of ratnoz he was tempbanned on a couple occasions after receiving several warnings.
Varied from 2 to 10 minutes just to cool him down.

Permbann players is the only option for the real cheaters(like Liduen)

KaghNL

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 18th January 2014, 04:27

I agree with KaghNL, permban would be a bit too hard. But also, if he won't understand, also after getting tempbanned and/or slapped and warned by an admin...well, than - in my opinion - he earned the right to be banned Wink

@squirt:
What's the time you're playnig at? Than I know when it makes sences to take a look. It could take weeks to get him just by coincidence.
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 18th January 2014, 09:16

Weekends, I play at all different times. Weekdays, I will normally be on from time to time after 3:30PM Eastern Time. I haven't seen ratnoz the past two days, though.

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 18th January 2014, 11:03

Ratnoz is on now, but on my team. We lost, and he asked "y aimbotters".. Anyone who is good on opposing team he thinks is aimbotting.

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by squirt 18th January 2014, 13:18

Thanks iPoschy, for taking care of Ratnoz today. Even when he knew an admin was on and slapping him, he still continued. And insulted you as well. Not a smart move. :-)

squirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 18th January 2014, 15:32

I guess it was already clear that he's not a smart one - nothing surprising happend so Wink
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by legion1978 23rd January 2014, 12:44

so.. this is the ratnoZ thread.. hehehe

im sorry to report that he got Sharp_Shooter to join the lame and pointless aimbot-faggot name calling wagon..
its really annoying.

i played with him many times when he had just joined the server. did not call me names. stroke me as well as a good player.
one time we played algiers 1on1 + bots and he stood behind some boxes in a corner and killed me when i went for the flag. so obviously next time i looked there first and shot him. and that was it. he started with the moronic stuff. apparently he thinks noone should know where he hides or something. even if we seehim gettin there..

i dun think hes an idiot. hes probably 10 years old and cant take heat. hes persistantly annoying i give him that =))

i gotta google hth i turn off the chat.

ps i also wanna tell on squirt for using smoke+tacs all the time. i hate it. u.u
legion1978
legion1978

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 24th January 2014, 00:39

legion1978 wrote:
ps i also wanna tell on squirt for using smoke+tacs all the time. i hate it. u.u

Lol, yeah, that might be annoying, but it's not forbidden Very Happy

About Shapr-Shooter:
Is he constantly crying arround, or was it just that one time?
Everyone could have a bad day and flame a bit. I will try to catch you both on the server, so I can see how he acts, or you could send us a few demos.
Either would work fine.

Greetings
Ornexans
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by legion1978 24th January 2014, 03:28

hello
well i just met sharp yesterday and hes already a fan X))) as i said, ratnoz talked him into it, since he has been tryin to convince everyone we cheat. after i posted here, went back and told sharp this thread existed. smurf_nl said there are not one but several, to what sharp just ignored and continue to mindlessly call names.. at least smurf told me how to kill the chat hehehe

i see server now has auto skill-shuffle, thats really nice. i got pissed off everytime i walk in and the score is like +30 to none in ctf. i mean, wheres the fun in that? 8 skilled players versus 4 bots and 2 rookies-- no challenge, no nothing. well thats just me...

ps. ban squirt! ban squirt! ban squirt! lol
legion1978
legion1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Ornexans 24th January 2014, 07:16

legion1978 wrote:
ps. ban squirt! ban squirt! ban squirt! lol

If you ask so nice, why not?
I'm on it  lol! 

bounce bounce 

Exclamation Warning Exclamation 
Like a Star @ heaven Sarcasm Alert Like a Star @ heaven 

Well, as I said, I'll try to get him, too. But more than warn and slap won't be happening, as long as he isn't jerking arround all over.....wait....that sounds.........WHATEVER Very Happy
Ornexans
Ornexans
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by legion1978 24th January 2014, 07:19

X))) yeah maybe some slapping is what hes after hehehehe
legion1978
legion1978

Back to top Go down

Post by legion1978 24th January 2014, 07:27

btw i dun think we are after banning or something. i just think that some (tagged) admin talking to them (if they catch them) may be all they need to stop it. its an authority thing Wink

or maybe theyll just label it a "cheating server" and condamn us all to hell X)))
legion1978
legion1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next